Max Strength also offers individual one to one sessions. Whatever your goal, whether it be specific technique that requires attention, body transformations, event or competition prep, sport specific, strongman/powerlifting, we can get you there.
Spaces and time slots are limited
- I love the variety of the exercises, it makes the classes feel different and fun each time. My fitness has really improved and I can see my body changing shape and feeling firmer. Tegan is great at adapting exercises where needed. I get a painful back but that doesn't stop me as Tegan will give me stretches and exercises and that really helps. I feel so much better and happier when I have been to a HIIT class and I always look forward to it.KELLY MANFIELD
- Mariano started training with us in December 2011. In 2011/2012 season he played for Brighton Blues as a Prop. When he came here he weighted 142kg, could box squat 195kg, Deadlift 225kg and bench press 160kg. After just 3 months of training here are the stats: Weight – 132kg – 10kg drop – his body composition changed and he is much leaner now. His Box Squat is now 225kg and Bench Press 177.5kg.MARIANO B.
- My training at Max Strength began in February 2014. Initially, I spoke with Matt about building on my basic strength in order to aid my Kettlebell Sport training. But over the weeks it became a whole new area of interest for me which I was excited to explore. Matt has created a fantastic training facility – the atmosphere is amazing and the people who train there help contribute towards a very supportive and lively community. I can’t recommend Max Strength enough – the quality of training and the knowledge Matt brings to the table is second to none. It really is for anyone – I never imagined I would be any good at this, but without trying you just won’t know!EVE BELLAMY
- I was not really a gym fan and have never joined a gym before but noticed the older I have been getting the harder it is to stay toned and fit and was unhappy with what I saw in the mirror. I also felt a bit intimidated by the big gyms and generally felt uncomfortable. I liked the look and feel of the Max Strength gym, not many people train at one time so I felt at ease. Well it’s now December and I've gone down a dress size and I am now a slim size 8 instead of a big 10, I can see muscle tone all over and have a firm butt! I have also made some new friends which for me has been great, I can’t thank Matt, Tegan and Claire enough for constantly pushing me and helping me reach my goals. Thank you xxxHELEN R.
- Having had Type 1 Diabetes since I was 13 years old, my health has always been an issue for me. Over the years my weight has slowly increased and subsequently became an issue. I really struggled with motivating myself to do any exercise. Then a friend recommended Max-Strength and after much time deliberating, I decided to join! Since joining the gym, I am a ‘changed woman’!! Not only have I lost lots of weight, the weight has stayed off. My body shape has totally changed and I feel better now than I did when I was in my 20’s!! Both Sergei & Matt have been great providing a varied training programme, nutritional advice & continued motivation. I now go to the gym every day and actually enjoy it!LOUISE R.
- HIIT FIT classes at Max Strength are great. No two sessions are the same, which gives you variety to the workouts and keeps you on your toes! Everyone is friendly and Matt & Tegan are fantastic trainers, they make sessions challenging and motivate you to push yourself that little bit harder. I like the fact that you get a full body workout as well as cardio, it can only mean optimum results!TINA FLETCHER