Exercise has been an integral part of my life since childhood. I played and competed in most of the sports through school: basketball, volleyball, swimming. After my move to UK I have started training mix martial arts, sport I have competed as well, winning 2 UK Grappling Tournaments and coming 2nd once. I did this for about 5 year before moving to American Football.
In 2013 season I played as an outside linebacker for Premier American Football Team – Sussex Thunder. Recently I’ve started competing in Strongman competition around the UK and that’s going to be my main focus over next couple of years. My plans for the next coming years is to compete in top U105kg class around the worlds. I did compete in 2015 Amateur Arnold’s Strongman Competition in Ohio and Polish Championships.
- EIF Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- BioSignature Modulation Level 1 Practitioner ( Charles Poliquin )
- Institute Of Human Performance (USA) Certified MMA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Thump Certified Boxing and Kickboxing for Fitness Instructor
- OLF Education Certified Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- OLF Education Olympic Weightlifting Instructor
- JTS Powerlifting Clinic with Brandon Lilly and Chad Wesley Smith
Since my early years I have participated in just about every sport I could. In my late twenties I discovered strength training which led me to compete in several bodybuilding competitions, during this time I learnt a lot about nutrition and enjoyed the journey of changing my physique. I now also prep others who wish to compete. In 2016 I decided to compete Strongwoman and placed 3rd in England & 5th in British Finals. I plan to better this in future competitions.
- BA degree in Sports Studies
- Level 3 Certified Personal Trainer
- TTR studio cycling, circuits & gym based boxing workshops
- TTR Sports Nutrition
You will get results from Max Strength. I have experienced both sides of the spectrum and I know what works.
I currently run the small HIIT FIT training sessions in Worthing & Hove and also various group personal training sessions in Worthing.