Max Strength is Worthing’s only group personal training gym specialising in Fat Loss, Strength and Muscle Building, Strongman and Sport Specific Training. Every time you come to the gym an experienced coach will look after you during your session and will work with you to develop and reach your goals. We are NOT a one size fits all gym. Everyone who trains at Max Strength will receive a fully customised training plan. Yes there will be other people training at the same time but they will be training seperately for their specific goals – that’s why we are so unique.
HOW IT WORKS
All our training programmes are based around weight training and conditioning. Weight training is a must if you want to lose body fat, build more muscle or strength. If you are an athlete it will greatly improve your speed and performance whatever your sport is. To help our members reach their goals much faster we will assist everyone with their basic nutrition and supplementation. Nutrition is another Big thing we can look at in depth – you need to eat the right food, at the right time and in the right quantities for maximise performance and results.
So for the price of a mainstream gym membership, which usualy gives you just access with no added support or guidance, with Max Strength you will receive training, nutrition and supplementation help. Plus we monitor your attendence, so we know exactly how often you train!
GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
£55 (monthly cash) twice a week
£80 (monthly cash) unlimited
£49 pcm (direct debit) twice a week
£70 PCM (direct debit) unlimited
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY US OUT?
Sign up for your Induction today – 2x 1-2-1 Personal Training sessions for £20.
During your induction sessions we will try to find out more about your goals, eating habits, lifestyle and current level of fitness/strength. The more we can learn about you the faster we can get you on to a personalised training and nutritional plan.GET IN TOUCH NOW!
- Andy is also a Rugby player and also played for Brighton Blues in 2011/2012 season. Andy started training with us in February 2012. He was 133kg, could box squat 135kg and bench press 120kg. We only had 2,5 months of training because he was going back to New Zealand in May. In that time he lost 9kg and weights 126kg at the moment.His Box Squat went up to 170kg, Bench press to 130kg and he deadlift 230kg.ANDY P.
- I love the variety of the exercises, it makes the classes feel different and fun each time. My fitness has really improved and I can see my body changing shape and feeling firmer. Tegan is great at adapting exercises where needed. I get a painful back but that doesn't stop me as Tegan will give me stretches and exercises and that really helps. I feel so much better and happier when I have been to a HIIT class and I always look forward to it.KELLY MANFIELD
- Having had Type 1 Diabetes since I was 13 years old, my health has always been an issue for me. Over the years my weight has slowly increased and subsequently became an issue. I really struggled with motivating myself to do any exercise. Then a friend recommended Max-Strength and after much time deliberating, I decided to join! Since joining the gym, I am a ‘changed woman’!! Not only have I lost lots of weight, the weight has stayed off. My body shape has totally changed and I feel better now than I did when I was in my 20’s!! Both Sergei & Matt have been great providing a varied training programme, nutritional advice & continued motivation. I now go to the gym every day and actually enjoy it!LOUISE R.
- I started training with Matt at Max Strength just over a year ago. I was a regular gym-goer at another gym and enjoyed training but had never taken any professional advice or training. Matts training in my opinion is totally different, rarely will you find yourself constantly training using the same exercise. For me this adds to the excitement of training, as I can find myself getting bored otherwise. The gym itself has a huge variety of equipment most of which I have never seen before in any regular gym. Personally one of the issues I find when people join new gyms is getting used to the different crowd and the regulars, Max Strength is completely different in that sense. It has a real community feel. I cannot recommend Max Strength enough!DAN BRANCH
- HIIT FIT classes at Max Strength are great. No two sessions are the same, which gives you variety to the workouts and keeps you on your toes! Everyone is friendly and Matt & Tegan are fantastic trainers, they make sessions challenging and motivate you to push yourself that little bit harder. I like the fact that you get a full body workout as well as cardio, it can only mean optimum results!TINA FLETCHER
- Mariano started training with us in December 2011. In 2011/2012 season he played for Brighton Blues as a Prop. When he came here he weighted 142kg, could box squat 195kg, Deadlift 225kg and bench press 160kg. After just 3 months of training here are the stats: Weight – 132kg – 10kg drop – his body composition changed and he is much leaner now. His Box Squat is now 225kg and Bench Press 177.5kg.MARIANO B.